Temp to Hire
Temp-to-Hire recruiting offers employers the chance to try someone out
in a position before making a long-term commitment. Temp-to-Hire includes
many advantages for both employers and employees:
- You get to work with a candidate before making a long-term offer;
- Employees have a better idea what to expect before accepting
an permanent offer;
- Managers can demonstrate the benefit of adding a new position,
before the position has been budgeted;
- Fees for hiring a Santa Fe Staffing employee are pro-rated,
giving you credit for all temporary hours worked;
- After 720 hours of temporary employment, Temp-to-Hire
employees are eligible for direct hire at no additional cost;
Santa Fe Staffing takes the time to listen
to our specific needs. They are always
positive and encouraging, with a "can do"
outlook. They respond quickly and in a
professional manner, and they always aim
to do the best job possible. Santa Fe Staffing
is an important and appreciated part of our
||Susie Yamamoto, CFO, Aroma Coffee
Temp-to-Hire employees may be hired at any time. If the employee has
worked fewer than 720 hours, a pro-rated placement fee will be due.
Our "Good Fit Guarantee" applies to Temp-to-Hire placements from
their orignal date of placement.
Looking to fill an important
Learn About Our Executive Search Program
upper management position?
Give us a call at (505) 984 8511
Or Check Out Our FAQ Page
Bookkeeping & Accounting
Financial Services & Banking